Some of my clients include:
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Global B2B Marketing B2B Web Site Lead Consultant and Project Manager
- Hope Learning Brand Refresh Lead, Website Re-Development Project Lead and Website Writer
Writing and Content Strategy
- Jump Management Coaching monthly e-newsletter and blog writer/publisher
- Women’s Financial Learning Centre writer, e-newsletter editor, campaign lead and co-writer and editor of Build Your Own Financial Plan, published by the Centre.
- FoodShare – co-writer and editor of We Feast, published in collaboration with the Canadian Women’s Foundation. A text book (and accompanying teacher’s guide) for an innovative program at the intersection of economic development and food security. The books provide unemployed or underemployed women the tools to start food-based businesses, improve their health and welfare and be nutritional leaders in their families and communities.
Collaborative Projects with Design Colleagues
- Industrial Brand (AEC brand studio)
- HCMA – web copy and corporate brochure
- Architecture49 – naming
- Omicron AEC – employee handbook, content strategy and web copy
- RJC Engineers – web copy
- FlowPoint Systems – web copy and thought leadership articles
- Chatwin Engineering – web copy
- Working Design Studio (communication design specialists)
- Kiwassa Neighbourhood House – web copy
- Centre for Gender, Social Inequities and Mental Health at Simon Fraser University – web copy, newsletter editor, communications team training
- Raised Eyebrow
- Covenant House Vancouver – web copy
Online Outreach Strategy
- Ubuntu Productions e-outreach campaign strategist, nominated for MISTIC New Media Award
- Give Meaning Strategies co-developed and delivered a program to coach non-profit organizations to use social media to support fund raising and friend raising efforts.